Thursday 26 February 2015

The Beauty Scenario Tag

You have to get rid of all your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore. Which ones do you keep?
I've only ever tried 1 high end foundation as of now, but the 1 I do have I love and it's my all-time favorite and that is the Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation as for drugstore I love the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum.

You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you had lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject of ignore it completely?
I would ignore it completely, I would only mention something like that to friends or family because it wouldn't be embarrassing but if a stranger said it then I think it is embarrassing.

You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick-me-up lipstick which do you go for?
Rebel by Mac or Berry Couture Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick.

You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and/or make-up differently?
My hair was fine but I'd use heat protect spray and use less heat as it wasn't necessary. And as for make up I wouldn't really do anything differently as my foundation did actually match my skin (a rarity for teenagers) and I did my mascara and eyeliner the same as I do now.


You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut, what do you do?
A) Smile, say thank you and call your mum and cry hysterically?
B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward?
C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund?
I'm too shy to mention it to the hairdresser or cry in the salon. I'd leave the salon and cry to my mum and probably never trust anyone near my hair again. But my hairdresser is my brother's girlfriend and she does exactly what I want.

Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which 'do it all' palette, do you pack in your make-up bag?
I don't own many palettes but my collection will be growing this year. I'd choose the Soap & Glory The Perfect Ten Palette. I did a review on it here.
Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
Omg I have more than 1 I hoped would be safe which are Benefit Hoola bronzer, They're Real Mascara, The Porefessional, Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation and Mac Rebel Lipstick, Soap and Glory The Perfect Ten Palette.. yep my high end make-up. 

Your friend borrows make-up and returns it in an awful condition. Do you:
A) Pretend you haven't noticed.
B) Ask them to re-purchase it.
C) Secretly do it back to their make-up.
I wouldn't do either, I'd tell them about it to see if they have any reason for it and then tell them nicely to not do it again as I wouldn't do it to their make-up. After all if they're your friend you shouldn't be too scared to not tell them or be so cheeky to get them to buy a new one for me.

I hope you liked this tag, I thought it was a fun one to do as it was a beauty related one. Feel free to leave answers to this tag in my comment box if you don't have a blog or make a post with it and leave a link for me to look at yours. Thank you.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1