Monday 17 March 2014

Garnier 2-in-1 Express Eye Make-Up Remover - REVIEW

This product was in my Drugstore haul I posted a few weeks ago and I did say that I would be reviewing all those products on here for you all after I've had time to try them and I've had plenty of time using this product to review it for you all.


As I said on the haul, I had watch a video of glitteralittle on YouTube and she'd bought this product and loved it so I needed to give it a try.

This product is amazing for removing my eye make-up, I can't express how much I love it! On the bottle it says it removes eye make-up perfectly, even waterproof while leaving no greasy residue and I completely agree I put some product on my cotton pad and simply place it on my eye for a few seconds then softly wipe away which gets more than 50% of my eye make-up just like that and after I would just softly wipe over my eye again then go around until it's all removed which it's all wiped off very easily and quickly, even my waterproof mascara which is usually a night mare to get off. Also it says it protects eyelashes in 4 weeks, again I completely agree as my eyelashes are looking and feeling much more healthier and in better condition than before I used this product. It's a very gentle but effective eye make-up remover which doesn't sting my eyes which I am always very wary of when trying out new make-up removers.


If you try this product out partly on my review then be sure to let me know on the comments of this post or my social media accounts linked at the end of this post. Or if you already have tried this product out before I'd like to know what you think of it. 


4 comments:

  1. I love the micellar water of this, I'm considering giving this one a go too :)

    www.sophalou.blogspot.co.uk

    Sophie xx

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the micellar water, I use the L'Oreal one which I love love love so I'm waiting till I've used it up... my fourth bottle of it haha then I'll try the garnier one. Seriously you need to try this eye make-up remover it's so good for stubborn & waterproof make-up. :)

      Lauren Xo

      Delete
  2. Quite tempted to buy this now! I'm so bad at removing my eye makeup, but this would make me do it!
    Tania xx

    taniaxkoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm bad at removing my eye make-up too but this stuff is literally so quick and easy I rarely ever go to bed with my eye make-up on.

      Lauren Xo

      Delete

UA-56593726-1