Thursday 6 March 2014

Grocery haul | Healthy lunch/snack


So I went to the Supermarket today because I had a day off work and I fancied to be all healthy and get all my ingredients from my salad I make and a couple extras. After my blog post of the salad I thought I'd show you exactly the stuff I buy & prices. 

I usually go to Morrison's because it's closer to where I live and I don't have to walk all through the town center and see people, yes very unsociable I know haha. Firstly I get the lettuce which is iceberg and I like to buy the twin pack for multiple meals and it's all nicely chopped, washed and ready, it costs £1.09p. Then I have my mixed olives with feta, all included in one because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to buy 2 separate jars of the two types of olives and then the feta cheese which I'd have to chop but in this pack it's already cut for me, this costs £1.59p. I like to have crunch included other than the lettuce so I have garlic croutons which are 60p or 2 for £1. And I need to have dressing with my salad so I get Caesar dressing which costs £1. All together my salad costs £4.28, I think that's nice and affordable for a meal that serves more than once.

I also bought a couple extras as well which is the melon duo packet for a snack in the day, you know to stick to the healthy theme of my salad, it cost £2 or 2 for £3. Lastly I got some lemons which cost 99p. I have a blog post that will be what I use the lemons for, I will post it either tonight or tomorrow, depending on if I'm busy later.

I hope you enjoyed this little haul of my healthy kick and I'm sorry my posts haven't been a lot or not much beauty yet but there will be, I have so many on my reminders to do so stay tuned for many beauty posts.



4 comments:

  1. Very happy to see some Morrisons products here ;) I've not had that dressing for so long now, and now I want it!!
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I like a bit of Morrison's. :) Mmm you gotta have it, preferably with the ingredients I have mine with, such a nice combo!

      Lauren Xo

      Delete
  2. You've got such a lovely blog. I loved your salad blog post. I really need to start buying more fruit and veg!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much, I'm new at this so I'm working on it and trying to get into a routine for it aha. I suck at healthy eating aside from the salad I make at least twice a week, I'm trying to be more healthy. I'll be sure to check out your blog. :)

      Lauren Xo

      Delete

UA-56593726-1