Thursday 18 June 2015

The 'Just One' Beauty Tag


Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world. Today I have a tag for you, I came across this tag on Reddit  and thought it was a good one to do. Basically you have to pick 1 beauty/make-up item of each topic such as lipstick etc.

The categories are:
1. Lipstick - Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Asia, it's a natural everyday shade.
2. Lipgloss - I'm not a lover of Lipgloss.
3. Blush/Bronzer - Benefit Hoola, do I need to elaborate on this beauty cult?!
4. Eyeshadow Single - Natural Collection in Crushed Walnut. I bought use this specifically for my eyebrows and I'm obsessed with it!
5. Eyeshadow Palette - Make-Up Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Mattes 2, I only recently got this but I'm in love.. it has the perfect everyday colors.
6. Mascara - Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara, this has been a long time love of mine but I really need to branch out and try others so if you have any recommendations let me know in the comments.
7. Foundation - L'Oréal Lumi Magique Foundation. It's such a lovely foundation, I have a review of it here.
8. Facial Cleanser/MU Remover - L'Oréal Skin Perfection Micellar Water, I love this stuff! I have a review of it here if you want to check it out.
9. Powder - Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit, the yellow highlight/conceal powder. This powder does wonders for brightening my under eyes on top of concealer.
10. Nail Polish - I haven't got a specific color but the Barry M Nail Paints are amazing in price and formula, it has so many!!

Bonus: Any three items you feel you couldn't live without or would buy over and over again. (concealer, highlighter, eyeliner, brows etc)
Concealer - Maybelline The Eye Eraser, such a lovely creamy and moisturizing formula.
Primer - Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro, this makes for a nice smooth base.

I hope you liked this post, when I saw this tag I thought it would be quite interesting to do as some people can literally only afford limited products so picking just on product of each category would seem to be interesting. Please feel free to copy the questions and do the tag yourself in a post or you could answer them in the comments below.


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1