Thursday 4 June 2015

Beauty Haul


Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world. I have a little haul for you today with a few bits I needed and a few I didn't but I thought I'd deserved to treat myself.

As I've recently had my hair dyed a colorful vibrant color and as my shampoo and conditioner was running out I thought I needed to buy new ones, this time I went for L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Color Care & Moisture Shampoo And Conditioner to try out, see how long and if it pro-longs the color in my hair. Next is the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque, I'm always on the look out for trying masques out so I picked this up. The last couple of hair products I bought are hair oils, Superdrug own brand Hair Therapy Oil With Coconut and a Macadamia one, once again I love trying out different hair oils so I thought I'd give these a try.

The last 2 products of my haul are eye shadow palettes, I've been obsessed with shadows and palettes lately so I need to build my collection. Since this palette come out I've been humming and arring over whether to get it or not but I caved and that is the L'Oréal Paris Color Riche La Palette Nude Rose, I love L'oréal products so I'm excited for this so stay tuned for a review and tutorials I'm sure. The next palette is the Sleek iDivine Ultra Mattes V2 Darks Palette, I just wanted a matte palette that wasn't just basic neutral colors so when I saw this I thought it was perfect. It has a flesh color and a brown to make a basic neutral smokey eye but it also has pops of color that I can't wait to use. So again look out for a review and tutorials with this palette.


I hope you liked this mini haul, usually I have more products in my hauls but my money has been spent on my nieces/God Daughters Christening gifts, an outfit for that occasion and bills so not had much to spare for beauty products, sad face. Also I'm trying out a new technique for my blog pictures, let me know what you think of them.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1