Monday 3 March 2014

L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution - REVIEW

Hey guys, so here's my first review and I hope I do this product justice as I love it very much.


On YouTube and the Blogger world last year water solution make-up removers were all the rage, well there was mainly one product that everyone was talking about and that was Bioderma but that wasn't all that easy to get your hands on but then other make-up brands started to release products just like it. Thank the God above!

After finally had enough of watching everyone go nuts over Bioderma I decided I was going to look in my local Drugstores for something similar as I read all about Bioderma just so I know the type I'm looking for and within searching the store I found L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution, the beauty of a products.

Let me tell you I will be using this not only to remove my make-up but in the mornings to refresh my skin forever, I have fell in love with it! It says on the bottle it dissolves make-up, unclogs pores and removes impurities and lastly tones and soothes skin. I can tell you all it does exactly all that, after a couple uses I noticed changes right away. My skin isn't all that bad with acne but I do get spots, mostly during the time of month for females and this product has certainly minimized the breakouts around that time, if I do get a spot it wouldn't last too long, just about a day or two and voila it would be gone with no hassle! Also my skin is now very smooth and hydrated, I tend to get very dry skin in the winter, it's horrible but I do notice this product making a difference to that. Before I first tried this product I was skeptical of using it on my eyes because I've tried many make-up removers and wipes that say they are sensitive around the eye area and don't sting them but many of them did sting my eyes especially the liquid forms so I stuck to wipes but this micellar water doesn't sting my eyes at all, it's very gentle and basically water. This product is a miracle in a bottle, I have already gone through 3 bottles of this stuff and I definitely recommend you all to try it out if you haven't as I also bought this for my brothers' girlfriend for Christmas which she also has fell in love with it and I'm also going to be getting it for my mum for her birthday in April.

In Superdrug it originally cost £4.99 but now for some reason costs £3.32, I don't know if this is limited time or a new price change, so hurry to get it for this price in case it is for a limited time. Also there is a deal on saving 1/3rd on selected L'Oréal skin products going on now!

If you try it out partly because of my review then be sure to let me know on the comments of this post or my social media linked at the end of this post how it goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1