Sunday 15 February 2015

February Playlist


Hey lovelies, I hope you had a lovely Valentines Day whether or not you have a partner or not, it's a day of love so it's for anyone who you love such as your parents, other family members, friends and partners. Unfortunately I had a lovely 9 hour shift from 2pm - 11pm so I never got to do anything with my boyfriend.

Today's post I have for you is my monthly playlist of what I've been listening to the passed month, these posts will be posted every mid-month so around the 15th.

One Direction - Where Do Broken Hearts Go
One Direction - Fireproof
One Direction - Stockholm Syndrome
Ariana Grande - Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Grammy's Live Performance
Alex and Sierra - Little Do You Know
Ed Sheeran - Photograph
Clean Bandit & Jess Glyne - Real Love

I haven't been listening to much variety of music lately, just these sames songs over and over again. As you can see I've been loving One Direction's most recent album, I think it's a good album not like their previous ones this one seems more grown up and mature which is why I like many songs and may be converting to being a fan... I blame my older brother for this, he literally plays their album on repeat in his car along with Ed Sheeran's Multiply which is when I heard Photograph. I thought Ariana did a flawless job with her performance at the Grammy's it was very classy and she looked beautiful. Feel free to leave a comment on this post or on any of my social medias of your current favorite songs, artists and bands.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1