Thursday 19 February 2015

100 Questions No One Asks!?


1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I don't have a closet, I have a wardrobe and no the doors are always closed.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No, I'm weird I like to use my own.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out, I get really claustrophobic if they're tucked.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yeah but I never buy them.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
YES all the time! And when I get home from shopping I see the coupons and get real annoyed that I didn't use them.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Swarm of bees... ugh they're both so bad but no way to being attacked to a bear!!!

8:Do you have freckles?
Nope, I did when I was little. I love freckles they're so cute.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
No and yes, I rarely ever smile showing my teeth because I hate the way I look, so my smile is always tight lipped.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Mashed potato, jacket potato, new potato, gooey fat chips... I hate hate HATE with a passion potatos. I eat chips yes, but they have to be skinny-ish with some crunch, I eat crisps because they taste nothing like potato and I eat roasted potatoes but they have to be crunchy and not too fat.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes some times and it really annoys me when I find it hard to stop at times.

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes, I've been camping so so many times when I was younger, been on loads of bike rides and walks.. so if I need to go, I gotta go!

13:What about pooped in the woods?
Ew ew ew no! That is where I draw the line, I have to poop in a toilet with my own company.

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
No, I'm shy so I have to have drunken some alcohol to get me dancing in a club with blaring music.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I used to but not now.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
1, my boyfriend. I'm no hoe.

17:What size is your bed?
King size double.

18:What is your Song of the week?
I can't believe I'm saying this but One Direction - Fireproof. Blame my older brother for that one, he's always playing their album in his car and he is 24 years of age with a girlfriend and a baby hahaha. I always tease him about liking their music. I put a Harry Styles poster at the back of his car so you can see it when you're behind the car, he wasn't very pleased.

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course it is... girls can wear blue, green, brown and all those colors so why can't they wear pink.

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes, of course.. The Simpsons.

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I can't think of one but I'd say a genre like Gangster ones, tacky as hell.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Well that would be telling you wouldn't it, not a very wise move. ;)

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Usually it would be Pepsi Max but I'm on a diet now and want it to be more of a lifestyle so it's a mix between water, lemon water and coconut milk.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Either Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Burger Sauce or BBQ.

25:What is your favorite food?
Macaroni Cheese, carb central.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Home Alone 1 & 2, I literally always quote them movies and watch them whenever I see them on TV and still laugh throughout it all... My boyfriend don't get how I can watch it so much.

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My boyfriend, my lover.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Hell no, my body is strictly for my boyfriend.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Woah woah it was so long ago I literally don't even know.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
No, I've never tried because I don't drive.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't drive so no.

33:Ever ran out of gas?
Once again I don't drive.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Coronation chicken or chicken and bacon,

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Oatmeal/porridge with fruit.

36:What is your usual bedtime?
Cuddling up with my boyfriend, watching YouTube until I feel tired enough to sleep.

37:Are you lazy?
I don't think so.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Pretty much always a witch.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rooster.

40:How many languages can you speak?
One... English.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, I don't religiously buy certain magazines I just buy them when the cover has stories I would read.

42:Which are better Lego's or Lincoln logs?
I've never played with Lincoln Logs so I'd say Lego.

43:Are you stubborn?
Yes very!

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I don't watch either, I'm from the UK.

45:Ever watch soap operas?
Some times Eastenders.

46:Are you afraid of heights?
Not really.

47:Do you sing in the car?
Hell yeah.

48:Do you sing in the shower?
Yeah if I'm playing music and no ones indoors.

49:Do you dance in the car?
A little wiggle and bopping side to side.

50:Ever used a gun?
Does a play gun count? Haha.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
When I was little, I hate my photo being taken.... But selfies on they other hand are different. ;)

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No I love them, I've only seen Lion King and Sound Of Music. I want to see Mama Mia.

53:Is Christmas stressful?
It can be yeah.

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
Nope, I hate English dumplings so why would I eat Polish dumplings.

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Cherry.

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A singer or dancer, basic haha.

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yeah I do, never seen one though but my mum did when she was younger.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yeah quite a lot.

59:Take a vitamin daily?
I take Biotin and Cod Liver Oil capsules.

60:Wear slippers?
Not really my fluffy socks are enough.

61:Wear a bath robe?
Yes, only recently though.

62:What do you wear to bed?
Usually shorts and long sleeved top. I feel trapped in trouser pant pajamas a lot of the time.

63:First concert?
Justin Bieber My World.

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I'm from the UK, we don't have those but Asda is apart of the Wal-Mart family so I'd say Wal-Mart.

65:Nike or Adidas?
Adidas.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos.

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope.

69:Ever take dance lessons?
No I'm too shy for that.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
He's doing a course on Electrician.

71:Can you curl your tongue?
No.

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yeah a lot of times.

74:Own any record albums?
Nope, my dad does.

75:Own a record player?
Nope but my dad does, it was his dads before he passed. :(

76:Regularly burn incense?
No I like candles.

77:Ever been in love?
Yes, and I am currently and never want it to end.

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Justin Bieber again! Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande and Paramore. All my faves.

79:What was the last concert you saw?
Justin Bieber The Believe Tour.

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Both yummy.

81:Tea or coffee?
Coffee, but I like both.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar.

83:Can you swim well?
No not really.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.

85:Are you patient?
No not at all. 

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band all the way.

87:Ever won a contest?
Err I can't think of any.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No, I'm all about keeping what you got and growing old gracefully.

89:Which are better black or green olives?
Black.

90:Can you knit or crochet?
I used to be able to knit when I was younger, my nan taught me I always used to knit.

91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living Room.

92:Do you want to get married?
Yes, I never used to but when you fall in love you want to be with them your whole life... and when you know, you know.

93:If married, how long have you been married?
I'm not yet.

94:Who was your HS crush?
A dickhead truth be told.

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Hahaha I used to when I was younger, now I just whine and keep on at my boyfriend.

96:Do you have kids?
Nope.

97:Do you want kids?
Yes 2, one of each sex.

98:Whats your favorite color?
Purple and yellow.

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes my granddad who passed away Christmas Day 2010 and my nan who passed away on April 21st 2005, I was young then so I don't remember her and our memories as much as I do my granddad.

BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school.

Nothing to memorable to mention to be honest.

Phew that was a lot of questions, I hope you all liked it and I tag YOU ALL reading this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1