Thursday 8 January 2015

The best of 2014 & hello 2015

I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year, I hope 2014 treated you well and 2015 is a better year for you all.

For me 2014 started off bad but it got better, lemme tell ya it was a much better year than 2013 as I was depressed and had issues with myself and in the summer my parents had a messy break up, it was a dramatic 6 months to say the least so I'm not getting into detail and plastering all what happened for all to see but a few months into 2014 they got back together and things got back to normal. 

I also started this blog up in 2014 because I love all things beauty and thought a blog would be perfect as I'm not confident enough for YouTube, I was good at blogging for a few months then I got busy with work over summer and stopped, I then tried to come back in November but stopped after a few posts, with no intention it just happened. Which this is where my news years resolution comes in, 2015 is going to be the year of my blogging, I am so determined to make a decent blog and I'd like to maybe reach 100 Bloglovin' followers and 50 Google Friend Connect followers, that would be amazing. I really am going to get at it this year, I do love blogging, reading other blogs and connecting with other bloggers, it's an amazing community.

I went to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making Of Harry Potter World in London in the summer with my cousin for her 29th birthday, yes 29 she's a massive Harry Potter fan, read all the books and seen all the movies, I'm not a huge fan but I've seen the movies. It was a lovely experience and day out, I would go back but around Halloween or Christmas because it would be decorated for those occasions.

A new family member was also welcomed, my little darling niece was born 25th September, 2014 and she is the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes on. She's so precious to me and she's played a big part in mending my parents relationship and getting the family close together. I'm not going to lie it has made me broody and I can't wait to start a family with my boyfriend.. not just yet as we need to save, save, save for our future together but I definitely want a baby within the next 2 years as I'll be 22-23 and my boyfriend will be 25-26 those ages to us both feel right to start.

And I can't forget I turned 21 on November 18th, woohoo. I didn't do nothing to crazy I went to a local Indian restaurant with my parents, younger brother and sister, my older brother, his girlfriend and my niece, my nan and my boyfriend of course. I sure do love an Indian. Then on the following Saturday I hit the clubs with my mum, my brother's girlfriend and some friends it was a good night but I couldn't get drunk no matter how much I drunk and I also had a little panic attack but my brother's girlfriend who I call my sister and is my best friend got me through it and we danced the night away.

Overall 2014 was a good year for me, it's the first time in a few years that I've actually genuinely felt happy. What I want for 2015 is to get a new job, possibly on a make-up counter it would be perfect for me. I also want to lose major weight, I've never been as big as I am which is a size 14 and before long I will be a size 16 if I keep going. As people have said to me it's because I'm in love and content, and that is true but I'm not happy with the way I look, I can hardly bare to look at myself in the mirror or have my picture taken (excluding selfies of course) If it weren't for my boyfriend then I know for a fact I'd be depressed and even worse than I was in 2013 but his support and love for me keeps me going. All I want is to be a size 10-12 because I'm going to be honest I'll never be a size 8 my body is not made to be that small and besides I like to have some curves and my boyfriend does also. ;)

I think I may track my 'diet' and weight loss journey on this blog also, let me know in the comments or my social media if you want me to do so. Links are at the bottom of my post.

Here are some pictures of my 2014 for you all.



(Top row - Outside Harry Potter Tour Studios, my cousin & I in Ron's car, the model of Hogwarts. Second row - My niece minutes old, me holding my niece for the first time, my little brother and sister meeting our niece she was 2 days old, My nieces first grin for the camera she was grinning at just a couple weeks old. Third row - My niece was smiling at her granddad aka my dad, Auntie and niece time, the last 2 pictures are her on the 4th Jan. Last row - My boyfriend and I at his niece's Christening, my 21st Birthday cake my mum made me and yes that is a baby picture of me, last picture is the only girls I trust and my besties; the blonde girl is my cousin and the one I went Harry Potter with and then the brunette is my brother's girlfriend, my niece's baby mumma, my sister.)


I hope you liked this post, and if you did a post like this then be sure to leave a link in the comments so I can check out your year of 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1