Wednesday 3 December 2014

The Sweater Weather Tag

Woo I love sweater weather so it's very appropriate to be doing this tag for you all!

1. Favorite candle scent?  
I love candles with a vanilla scent all year round, the room just smells like you've been baking, so Vanilla Cupcake by Yankee Candle. I also am loving Summer Scoop by Yankee Candle, yes I know it's no longer summer but to me the scent is more of a fall/winter scent. And lastly I'm loving Damson and Pomegranate by Tesco, it's fruity but I also get a spicy smell from it.
  
2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
Coffee all the way, I loooooove coffee yummy. I do drink tea and hot chocolate also but I have to be in the mood for them which is not too much.

3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
Not really too much, usually just shades of lipstick. I opt for the dark berry and purple colors. I have 3 favorite lip combos; first is Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade Dark Night Water - Oops or Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade 663 Va Va Violet, over the Barry M Lip Liner in the shade 11 Plum they are the purple ones and go together like a dream. The second combo is a berry combo which is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in the shade 18 Violin Strass and the liner is the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the shade 064 Obsession.

4. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
I'm from the UK so we don't celebrate thanks giving but my favorite food in the fall time would be my dad's or nan's roast dinners, they are scrumdiddlyumptious.

5. Hats or scarves?
I'm not to big on either but I if I'm cold it would be a scarf, my hair keeps my head warm.

6. Most worn sweater?   
Any of my over sized sweaters are all over worn.

7. Must have Fall nail polish?
Barry M 161 Vivid Purple, 303 Bright Purple, 273 Raspberry, 355 Gold Mine Glitter & Essie Bahama Mama.

8. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
Again in the UK Football here is different to the US. And I don't do either as Football bores me to tears and I never really come across leaf piles.

9. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings all the way, they're a staple to my wardrobe all year round!

10. Boots or UGGs?
Boots because they're so versatile and the UK weather for fall is a lot of rain so UGGs just get ruined. 

11. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall?
The shorter days and cold weather that you can snuggle up in bed with your loved one and watch films while drinking coffee. Ahhhh bliss.

12. Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?
I don't have songs that get me in the mood for fall because, when it's passed Halloween the Christmas songs are playingggggg yay.

13. What is the Fall weather like where you currently live?
Very cold, foggy and rainy.

I hope you liked this tag, and if you want to do it then please do it. If you post it then let me know in the comments or if you haven't got a blog then feel free to leave your answers in the comments also. Thank you, much love to you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1