Thursday 23 April 2015

5 Places I'd Love To Travel To

Ibiza

Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world. The cover picture for this post is a photo I took on my crappy Blackberry when I went to Ibiza back in 2011 hence why the quality isn't so good but I thought it would be perfect for this post. So today's post is telling you my favorite top places I would love and hopefully will travel to some time in my life.

My first place I'd love to travel to is Los Angeles, like pretty much everyone so how basic am I? Haha. Everywhere looks so gorgeous, it would be amazing to go sight seeing around Hollywood, visit the beautiful beaches, go shopping and just enjoy the sites and weather. 

New York is another place I dream about going to, another city in America. Gossip Girl one of the reasons why I want to visit here, once again it looks so beautiful and the shopping places look amazing.

Oops next is another city in America, and that is Florida, simply for Disney World. It looks so magical and everyone wants to go there at some point in there lives, from when their little to even when they're adults.

Australia up next, I never used to want to visit here because of all the spiders, snakes etc. They are literally my fear but the past couple years after watching Australian YouTubers and hearing about it from relatives who live there. I want to sight see around Sydney and sunbathe and chill on all the beautiful beaches, and I'm obsessed with Australian accents. *heart eye emoji*

And last but certainly not least is Paris, Now who doesn't want to go to Paris at least once in their lives? The city of love. It looks so perfect and romantic. I want to go sightseeing, shopping and put my own pad lock on Pont de l'ArchevĂȘchĂ© aka the Love Lock Bridge.

Well that's the top 5 places I'd love to visit, what are your? I hope you liked this post, it's just a little insight to get to know me, my personality. If you do a post like this then be sure to let me know in the comments below or on any of my social media links.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1