Thursday 5 March 2015

February Favorites | Hair, Beauty & More


Hey my lovelies I hope you're well. So that's it, another month of 2015 over with and now we're already in March the start of Spring. And obviously as it's a new month I have my favorites of the previous month for you.

First up is hair and I love to buy hair products as I like to make sure my hair is as healthy as I can get it for it to grow and look luscious. I bought the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full For Color-Treated Hair Shampoo and John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full For Color-Treated Hair Conditioner as well as the John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner Mask specially for my hair as it's dyed and my hair doesn't have much life to it so I thought I'd give those 3 a whirl and I love them, my hair has been going through a greasy stage for some reason which is probably because of all the crap food I've eaten. But my hair has been lasting a few days without going greasy, it also feels and is looking healthier and my hairs not been as flat as it naturally is.

Also for days when my hair is a little greasy as I'm trying to wash my hair on a Monday and Friday like I did a few months ago before it's greasy stage kicked in, the Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral And Flirty Blush works amazing for my hair, I get the large size as I use this a lot and the smaller one runs out quick. I could never be without this dry shampoo.

Now for make-up, as in a few of my posts I've mentioned this products before and they are the Soap & Glory The Perfect Ten Eyeshadow Palette, No7 Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes Pencil in the purple and brown shades, Benefit Hoola Bronzer and Benefit They're Real Mascara. I love these a lot, I won't go into detail on the palette as I have a review here. The eye pencils are lovely and butter, amazing for blending, I like to put it on my top lid close to my eyelash line and blend them out. Benefits Hoola Bronzer and They're Real Mascara I'm sure you've heard lots about as they are very popular and very good.

I have a few foods I've been enjoying lately, as I'm on a diet which you may know from this post with an explanation to why I am and how. For lunch I've been having bagels with low fat Philidelphia cheese & Salmon or Tuna on top and it's so yummy and perfect for lunch. For a snack I've been really into having a salt and vinegar rice cake as it's only around 40 calories per rice cake. This is strange to put on my favorites but water with fresh lemon is super yummy and very healthy for you. It gives a little extra flavoring to water.

And last but not least I can't forget to add my camera into my favorites, it's my first proper camera but I've been loving it, I think it does just the job for the time being for this blog and it is the Sony Alpha a5000 Compact System Camera with 16-50 mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Zoom Lens in Black. I have a post on it here

So that's all my favorites this month, I hope you liked. If you want to know what music I've been into for the month then I have a post here if you'd like to check it out. Thank you.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1