Thursday 12 March 2015

The Netflix Tag


Hey my lovelies, I hope you're well and are having a good day. I was browsing blogs and I came across this tag for Netflix, I finally have a Netflix account after contemplating whether it was worth it or not. So here we go on with the questions.

1. What are you favorite series' to watch on Netflix?
Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl.

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl.. Very slowly because I don't want them to ever end!

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be? 
All of the Kardashian shows, Geordie Shore, The Fosters, Masterchef, Hell's Kitchen, Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, the list goes on. 

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
The selections, literally most of the programs or films I search for are not even there, even well known classics, it bugs me like no other.

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
Snuggled in bed, darkness outside, fairy lights on and candle lit. I also love to be cuddled up with my boyfriend but he doesn't like the shows I watch to I watch them when he's not home.

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Pretty Little Liars for series because that's my all time favorite show since it premiered in 2010 and for film I have no idea, I love many chick flicks.

I hope you liked this tag and if you have a Netflix account then feel free to do this tag either in the comments below if you have no blog or a post on your blog, be sure to comment a link below if you do this tag so I can check it out. Thank you.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1