Thursday 13 October 2016

Autumn Tag 2016

Hey my lovelies, I hope you're all well and are having a good day wherever you are in the world!

This is my first official post since starting blogging back up, and what a post to start with! Autumn is my favourite time of year, and I love doing/reading tag posts, they're a lot of fun and informative!



This tag is a mix up of two versions of the tag that I came across, one of them appeared on my feed and then I searched for the tag on Bloglovin' and added some questions from another post I liked together. The posts I got the questions from were MakeUpSavvy and EMJBarker.

What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
I don't really need anything to signify that it's Autumn, it's my favourite season so literally as soon as August is over with I'm already in the Autumn spirit! 

Favourite thing about Autumn?

The cooler weather, is my most favourite as I don't and have never got on with hot weather.. I don't know how people like it. I'd much rather feel cold and be able to wrap up than be hot and sweaty, even though all through summer my body is almost all wrapped up (Majorly insecure of my body) I love the darker nights, it feels so much more cosy. The beautiful colours of the leaves off tree's, all over the floor making everywhere look pretty. And last but not least getting my jumpers out, I like dressing comfortable and nice big jumpers are the best. By the way I have a post about 10 of my favourite reasons why I love Autumn coming up next Thursday (20th Oct) so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

What is your favourite Autumn scent/Candle?

I love the Spiced Apple scent and candles, they remind me of Autumn the most and make the room feel so much more comfortable. At the moment I'm burning a candle from Air Wick called Mulled Wine and Crackling Fire, it's similar to Spiced Apple which is why I like it so much.

What is your favourite Autumn colour?

Burgundy and Cranberry colours to me are all time Autumn colours and I love them regardless of the season.

What is your favourite Autumn drink?

I don't have a specific favourite Autumn drink, but during autumn I do tend to drink hot drinks more, mostly filtered coffee with a drop of vanilla syrup or Nescafé Gingerbread Latte sachets, yummy.

What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Autumn?
SCREAM! If you haven't watched this show then you should, its a television series adaption of the horror-slasher movies Scream. (obviously!) The show takes in the fictional town called Lakewood, where many murders take place. It's all happening around Emma Duval, who's a teenage girl and is somehow tied to the town's dark past. I am OBSESSED, but it's such an underrated show and has way less than a million viewers every episode! It has 2 seasons on Netflix so far, which I'm not quite sure if their doing another season as the views are very low, I'm so annoyed if that does happen as it's so good honestly! On October 18th it has a 2 hour special Halloween episode which is what I'm so excited for. I mean come on it's a Halloween Special and it's a horror show so obviously it's going to be so good! So go watch the 2 seasons on Netflix now ready for the Halloween special.

What is your favourite Autumn fashion trend?
I'm not a fashion lover when it comes to clothes, make-up and hair OH YES! I'm on that but I never follow the trend for clothing fashion. Like I mentioned earlier in the post I wear what I feel comfortable in and that leads my wardrobe not to be very adventurous as I'm very insecure of my body as I'm not lets just say a small size. But as for make-up trends literally love all the bronze, gold, cranberry or burgundy smokey eyes with a bold dark lip, they never go out of style!

What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?

Evening walks with my puppies! The weather is nice and cool, its dark and I feel much more comfortable walking when its not hot and so light out.

Are you a bigger fan of Thanksgiving or Halloween?

In the UK we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, and even if we did I would still say Halloween is the better holiday! I love Horror movies, spending evenings snuggled in bed getting scared is fun to me. Plus the lead up to Halloween is fun, and the Halloween parties (Adult parties of course) Dressing up in fancy dress whether its scary or not with your friends, having a good laugh and drinking alcohol always makes a good Halloween night! I usually go to my local pub with family and friends as a party is usually hosted there.

What is your favourite makeup look come Autumnal weather? 

As I said for the Fashion trend question, bronze, gold, cranberry and burgundy smokey eyes. Orange as my transition shade, burgundy or brown in my crease, matte cream all over the lid or a shimmery bronze with a bold dark lip.

Where is your favourite place to be?
At home, I am a hermit there's nothing better than snuggling up at home watch your evening TV programs or a good film with your partner, family, pet(s) etc.

Well that's all the questions done, I hope you enjoyed reading my take on this tag and please if you liked this tag feel free to do it and link me to your post in the comments below. Also if you'd wish to use the image above for your post then you are welcome to but please give credit either linking to this post or the homepage of my blog. Thank you! MWAH.


 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1