Monday 10 November 2014

Where have I been?!

I would really love to have some sort of an acceptable excuse as to why I haven't posted anything since May, but I haven't to be honest. Yes work has been busy for me, I've had a lot of shifts over the summer. I've had days off of course but I was either going out or indoors, just not focusing on my blog. It is a bummer that I haven't kept up my blog to me because I love to blog and read blogs, it's just i'm not the best at sticking at anything. It's not that I lose interest, I some times get stuck with ideas of what posts to do and with my job not being full time I don't have a ton of money to keep buying products ect. for the purpose of this blog so I some times am limited with reviews and stuff. I also become lazy and obviously I'm a beginner at blogging so my audience isn't very big so I think in my head 'well no one really cares for my blog or if I post' so I drift away without purposely meaning or wanting to.

I really do want to keep blogging and get a much bigger audience because beauty, hair and lifestyle stuff is what I love and literally I want to have my blog succeed not just for me but to help others out with certain topics for their lives.

I am back to blogging & will keep at it this time for sure!
New post will be up TOMORROW early noon.



2 comments:

  1. Yay you're back!! I wondered where you had been :) Glad you're back! Remember it is perfectly acceptable to take time away from the blog xx
    Tania xx
    taniamichele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah finally!! Thank you, I've been wanting to come back for a couple months now but only now felt like it was the right time. Yeah I know, but I'd barely started when I stopped blogging haha.
    Lauren Xo

    ReplyDelete

UA-56593726-1