Saturday 19 April 2014

My Favorite Lipsticks

I'm not an everyday lipstick person because it can be too high maintenance especially when I've got to work or I'm busy, so I won't wear any. But on my days off or when I feel like it, i pretty much have lipsticks that would go with any mood, season or outfit. And here are some of my favorites that I thought I would show you all, they're in color order that goes from nude to dark.

First is a nude, it's the Revlon Matte Lipstick in 001 Nude Attitude. As pretty much most matte lipsticks, it can cling to dry patches so I would advise your lips to be exfoliated and moisturized with chap stick. Aside from that I love this color, it doesn't wash my lips out as it's more of a peach toned nude.


The second and last nude in my favorites is Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 600 Nude Eclipse. Unlike the first nude this one isn't matte, it's more of a mix lip gloss and lipstick which is the best of both worlds. It's very easy to apply and doesn't wash my lips out as it's also a peach toned nude.


The third lipstick is Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 027 Juicy Papaya. This is a lovely everyday better than your lips color, it's moisturizing and I opt for this when I don't want nothing to noticeable. I love lip butters, they glide on your lips and look lovely whether your lips are dry or not.


The fourth lipstick is Max Factor Color Elixir in 825 Pink Brandy. This is a pretty coral color, it's moisturizing, easy to apply and will look nice whether your lips are dry or not.


The fifth lipstick is Bourjois Rouge Edition in 02 Beige Trench. This is a kind of different color as it's a nude coral that had undertones of purple, I love this shade. It's moisturizing, easy to apply and will look nice whether your lips are dry or not.


This sixth lipstick is Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 205 Elusive. This is a cute baby pink and I probably wear this the most as it's an everyday color. For being matte I find it moisturizing as it is a balm and doesn't look to bad on dry lips if I'm honest, it's also very easy to apply.


The seventh lipstick is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 835 Berry Couture. This is another one of my most worn, as it's a beautiful pink purple shade and is a lovely pop of color for everyday. It's moisturizing, easy to apply and will look nice on your lips whether they're dry or not.


The eighth lipstick is Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 075 Lollipop. It's a cute pink shade that has a blue undertone, it's moisturizing, easy to apply and will look nice on your lips whether they're dry or not.


The ninth lipstick is Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 005 Crush. On days where I'm feeling of having a noticeably kind of dark lip I pick this one. It's moisturizing, easy to apply and will look good whether your lips are dry or not as it's a balm.


The tenth lipstick is Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 102 Nova. I love to wear this when I'm in the mood for a cute pink lip, it has blue undertones. It's moisturizing, easy to apply and will look good on your lips whether they're dry or not.


The eleventh lipstick is Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick By Kate Moss in 107 Wine. I got this lipstick because it's one of Zoella from YouTube's favorite red lipsticks and she wears it a lot. It's the perfect red for me and I wear this on nights out. Even though this is a matte lipstick it's easy to apply and I don't think it's drying for the lips or clings to dry patches.


The twelfth lipstick is Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in 035 Backstage. As it's a dark color it can be a little hard to apply as any mistake will be very noticeable. It's quite moisturizing but I recommend you to exfoliate your lips before hand as dry patches can be easily seen. But I love this shade when I want a vampy dark lip.


The thirteenth and last of my favorite lipstick is Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 128 Starry Eyed. This is my favorite for a dark lip as I find it's moisturizing and easy to apply. But as it is a dark lip, imperfections can be easy to see so I recommend your lips to be exfoliated first.


Swatches with flash in shade order
Swatches in natural light in shade order
I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe you found a new lipstick you'd like to try. Leave a comment or contact me on my social media lipsticks you think I'd like to try or if you have any of these and like them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1