Tuesday 18 February 2014

Introduction to myself and my blog.

Hey, welcome to my blog.
I'm new to the blogging world, well new to actually blogging myself as I've been following and reading up on my favorite blogs for a while and those are mainly beauty guru's from YouTube. I've been wanting to make a blog for a while now but I didn't know what I would blog about, and now I've figured out what I will blog about which is hair, beauty and lifestyle related.

Let me introduce myself:
My name is Lauren, I'm from England in the UK and I'm 20 years old. I went to college in 2010 for 2 years after finishing school in year 11, aged 16. I studied Beauty Therapy and Spa Therapy in college and I'm fully qualified for both but since leaving college even with those qualifications my job isn't anything to do with them, I just work in a supermarket at the moment and on the side I wax family and friends. I'm passionate about hair and beauty related stuff, as I'm forever watching my favorite beauty guru's on Youtube but I'm camera shy and awkward which is why I don't make videos and that resulted me in to finally making this blog.

I hope this blog will gain some viewers that will find my posts helpful... haha I'm even awkward in a written post WOW! Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy future posts and keep coming back! :)




Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-56593726-1